Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Being work ready

A-One was willing enough to rise this morning when I woke him, and brought up the Lumosity login while still in his pyjamas. He was about to begin without me.

I reminded him that a work ready frame of mind goes with this important training and that showering and dressing sets the right scene and attitude for a day of exciting challenges! That his brain training is also about moving to a state of mind that goes with full-time employment, and the sooner he moves into this state, the sooner he can start building more success into his life.

I also reminded him that I need to be with him while he is training because I am recording what helps him and what doesn't. While not saying it out loud, I also want to be there to show enthusiasm and to encourage his efforts. 

He insisted that all he would do is dress, and shower later.

So on to today's brain training - improved results on most tests today, gaining a few more personal bests. He even got to the next level for one game - the cafe game where he gave the wrong orders yesterday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment