Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3 PBs!

A-One fitted in his Lumosity training around computer games today.

He gained 3 PBs, one being the vowels game now that he knows what vowels are: 


Speed
Speed: 47.9th percentile!
Memory: > 20th percentile
Attention: ~20th percentile
Flexibility: 15.5th percentile
Problem Solving: <2nd percentile

We looked at his result trend for each category.
He 'I know Mum''d me when I started to comment that his attention seems to be plateauing.

His problem solving had been improving, but of late it's taken a dive.

Clocks exercise?  Not a chance.  The sage declared:  'I don't need to do it every day to get the results I want.'

Like last Wednesday, he received a phone call to come into work earlier than usual.  He hadn't remembered what time he left, or what bus he had to catch.  So he went through the exercise again - successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment