Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Best yet!

Whoohoo! Today A-One increased his BPI for memory (and it was working memory) by 113! (It wasn't before 10am, but at least it was before lunch.) And his overall BPI is the highest it's been, with his overall percentile at 19.6. He gained PBs for flexibility and problem solving which is now at 5.5th percentile.



Mum: Hey, that's fantastic - your score for memory!   And you're not only back at the level that you were, you're higher!

A-One, flatly: Yeh-Mum-it's-fantastic.

I noticed that his speed was still down, and that it wasn't an information processing exercise.  I told him ne needed to pick one of those and add it, so that he gets an information processing exercise in per day.  I needed to go out, and I haven't found out yet whether he added it.

I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment